Mobile application to remotely manage your downloads on your Synology Disk Station from your phone !
Ever wanted to download a file on your mobile device, but it was too big? Have a Synology Disk Station at home? SynoLoad is meant for you!
SynoLoad allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several Synology servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? SynoLoad handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder. Mininova is included by default!
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SynoLoad and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? SynoLoad handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
SynoLoad is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Finish and Dutch !
Remember that it is FORBIDDEN to download illegal stuff, and I can't be held responsible for what you download with my software!
- Handles configuration for several Synology NAS
- Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ssh, ...)
- Works with all Synology NAS with firmware 2.x/3.x/4.x (DSM 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0)
- Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
- Works over WIFI, EDGE or 3G
- 10 languages available: English, French, Swedish, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
- Lists downloads on your server
- Can pause/resume/remove downloads
- Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
- Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G)
- Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
- Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
- Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
- Handles BitTorrent files (*.torrent)
- Handles RapidShare and MegaUpload
- Handles NewsGroups files (*.nzb)
- Manages cookies (for private trackers)
- Supports RSS feeds
- List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
- Can search for any file through configurable searchers
- Mininova searcher included by default, many others on the website
- Sober but efficient look and feel
- 2 Themes are available, to best suit your needs (Dark and Light)
- Compatibility with:
- iPhone EDGE/3G/3GS with iPhone OS 3.x
- iPhone 3G/3GS/4 with iOS 4.x
- Android 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 devices (Motorola Droid, HTC Desire...)
- Windows Phone 7.x (Nokia Lumia 800...)
- Symbian Series 60 5th Edition aka Symbian ^1 (Nokia 5800, Nokia N97...) and Symbian ^3 (Nokia N8, Nokia E7...)
- Windows Mobile 6.x (HTC TouchDiamond, Samsung Omnia II...)
- iPad WIFI/3G with iPhone OS 3.2 and iOS 4.x
For Windows Mobile 6.x, you can download SynoLoad beta (v1.1) here: SynoLoad.cab. Simply install it to you phone and enjoy!
If you want to see screenhots of SynoLoad, jump to here!
Sample RSS Feeds
Sample RSS feeds you can add in the settings:
Sample Search Engines
If you would like to add a search engine, you will need to write a regular expression, and fill several fields in the settings. To help you with that, you can use the RegExp Validator application which uses the same algorithm as SynoLoad for regular expressions.
Some search engines are available to be added from the Searcher Settings by specifying the following address in the "Add from URL" text field:
Mininova (v1.4): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/mn
The Pirate Bay (All) (v1.4): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/tpb
The Pirate Bay (Video) (v1.4): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/tpbv
NZB Index (v1.8): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/ni
BT Junkie (v1.2): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/btj
isoHunt (v1.7): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/ih
NewzLeech (v1.5): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/nl
Demonoid (v1.5.1): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/dem
Torrent 411 (v1.6): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/t411
MysterBin (v1.8.1): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/mb
ExtraTorrent (v1.8): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/et
FrenchTorrentDB (v1.9): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/ftdb
Kickass Torrents (v1.12): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/kat
BinSearch.info config file has been removed because they don't want their search website to be used from SynoLoad
NB: Be sure to check your SynoLoad version, otherwise search engine may not work. The indicated version is the minimum version of SynoLoad
If you can't manage to add your own, don't hesitate to contact me for help!