Mobile application to remotely manage your downloads on your Transmission from your phone !
Ever wanted to download a file on your mobile device, but it was too big? Have Transmission installed at home? TransBT is meant for you!
TransBT allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several Transmission servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? TransBT handles connection to different servers and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder. Mininova is included by default and others are available below!
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to Transmission and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Transmission access to the Internet? TransBT handles HTTP and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
TransBT is available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Finish, Russian and Dutch !
Remember that it is FORBIDDEN to download illegal stuff, and I can't be held responsible for what you download with my software!
- Handles configuration for several Transmission servers
- Handles several configurations per server (local, ssh, ...)
- Works with Transmission version 1.x, 2.x and the new 3.x version !
- Connects through HTTP or HTTP over SSH (SSH: Android only)
- Works over WIFI, EDGE or 3G
- 11 languages available: English, French, Swedish, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish, Russian (Android only)
- Lists downloads on your server
- Can pause/resume/remove downloads
- Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
- Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G)
- Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
- Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
- Handles BitTorrent files (*.torrent)
- Manages cookies (for private trackers)
- Supports RSS feeds
- List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
- Can search for any file through configurable searchers
- Mininova searcher included by default, many others on the website
- Sober but efficient look and feel
- Compatibility with:
- Android 1.6 and 2.x devices (Motorola Droid, HTC Desire...)
- Android 3.x tablets (Motorola Xoom, Asus EeePad...)
- Windows Phone 7.x (Nokia Lumia 800...)
Screenshots (Windows Phone 7)
Sample RSS Feeds
Sample RSS feeds you can add in the settings:
Sample Search Engines
If you would like to add a search engine, you will need to write a regular expression, and fill several fields in the settings. To help you with that, you can use the RegExp Validator application which uses the same algorithm as TransBT for regular expressions.
Some search engines are available to be added from the Searcher Settings by specifying the following address in the "Add from URL" text field:
Mininova (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/mn
The Pirate Bay (All) (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/tpb
The Pirate Bay (Video) (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/tpbv
BT Junkie (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/btj
isoHunt (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/ih
Demonoid (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/dem
Torrent 411 (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/t411
ExtraTorrent (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/et
FrenchTorrentDB (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/ftdb
Kickass Torrents (v1.0): http://dev.patey.net/synoload/kat
NB: Be sure to check your TransBT version, otherwise search engine may not work. The indicated version is the minimum version of TransBT
If you can't manage to add your own, don't hesitate to contact me for help!