Mobile application to remotely manage your downloads on your SABnzbd+ from your phone !
Ever wanted to download a file on your mobile device, but it was too big? Have SABnzbd+ installed at home? SABMobile is meant for you!
SABMobile allows you to connect to your SABnzbd+ and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several SABnzbd+ servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? SABMobile handles connection to different SABnzbd+ and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SABMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your SABnzbd+ access to the Internet? SABMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
SABMobile is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Finish and Dutch !
Remember that it is FORBIDDEN to download illegal stuff, and I can't be held responsible for what you download with my software!
- Handles configuration for several SABnzbd+
- Handles several configurations per server (local, https, ssh, ...)
- Works with SABnzbd+ with version 0.5.x or greater
- Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
- Works over WIFI, EDGE or 3G
- 8 languages available: English, French, Swedish, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian
- Lists downloads on your server
- Can pause/resume/remove downloads
- Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
- Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G)
- Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
- Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
- Handles NewsGroups files (*.nzb)
- Manages cookies (for private trackers)
- Supports RSS feeds
- List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
- Can search for any file through configurable searchers
- Several searchers included by default, many others on the website
- Sober but efficient look and feel
- Compatibility with:
- iPhone EDGE/3G/3GS with iPhone OS 3.x
- iPhone 3G/3GS/4 with iOS 4.x
- Android 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 devices (Motorola Droid, HTC Desire...)
- Windows Phone 7.x (Nokia Lumia 800...)
- Symbian Series 60 5th Edition aka Symbian ^1 (Nokia 5800, Nokia N97...) and Symbian ^3 (Nokia N8, Nokia E7...)
- iPad WIFI/3G with iPhone OS 3.2 and iOS 4.x
Windows Phone 7 Screenshots
Sample Search Engines
If you would like to add a search engine, you will need to write a regular expression, and fill several fields in the settings. To help you with that, you can use the RegExp Validator application which uses the same algorithm as SynoLoad for regular expressions.
Some search engines are available to be added from the Searcher Settings by specifying the following address in the "Add from URL" text field:
NZB Index (v1.8): http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/ni
NewzLeech (v1.6): http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/nl
NZBs.org (v1.7): http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/n
MysterBin (v1.8.1): http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/mb
NZBClub (v1.9): http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/nc
NZB.su (v1.9): http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/ns
NZBs.in (v1.11): http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/na
For newznab usenet indexers, you can use the generic searcher generator here: http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/nn?TITLE=XXXX&URL=YYYY
Just replace XXXX by a simple title (which will be seen in the app) and YYYY by your newznab server URL. For example, just enter "http://dev.patey.net/sabmobile/nn?TITLE=NZBs.in&URL=https://www.nzbs.in/api" in the "Add from URL" field in SABMobile.
BinSearch.info config file has been removed because they don't want their search website to be used from SABMobile
NB: Be sure to check your SABMobile version, otherwise search engine may not work. The indicated version is the minimum version of SABMobile
If you can't manage to add your own, don't hesitate to contact me for help!